H Index: 5
Google Scholar Profile: link
*Accepted subject to revisions: Snow, S., Boyson, A., Felipe-King, M., Malik, O., Coutts, L., Noakes, C.J., Gough, H, Barlow, J. & schraefel, m.c. (Submitted 2018). Characterising the effect of carbon dioxide concentration on drowsiness using EEG in an office environment. Indoor Air, (Impact Factor 4.39).
(1) Snow, S., Wilde, A., Denny, P., schraefel. (In Press) A discursive question: Supporting student-authored multiple-choice questions through peer-learning software in non-STEMM disciplines. British Journal of Educational Technology.
(2) Snow, S., Vyas, D., & Brereton, M. (2017). Sharing, saving, living well on less: Redefining the “low income” tag. International Journal of Human–Computer Interaction, 33(5), 345-356.
(3) Snow, S., Vyas, D. & Brereton, M. (2015) When an eco-feedback system joins the family. Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, 19 (5), 929-940
(4) Auffenberg, F., Snow, S., Stein, S., & Rogers, A. (2018). A comfort-based approach to smart heating and air conditioning. ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology (TIST), 9(3), 28.
(5) Buys, L., Snow, S., van Megan, K. & Miller, E. (2012). Transportation behaviours of older adults: An investigation into car dependency in urban Australia. Australasian Journal on Ageing, Volume 31(3), pp. 181-186.
(6) Perring, A., Pham, K., Snow, S. & Buys, L. (2014) An investigation into the effect of infrastructure on fly-in fly-out mining workers. Australian Journal of Rural Health, Volume 22, pp.323-327
(7) McKenzie, S., McMahon, Verlaat, I., Snow, S., & Buys, L. (2015) Collecting in an urban context: relationships between collections and space in the home. Australasian Journal of Popular Culture, Volume 4 (1), pp.15-28
(8) Snow, S., Auffenberg, F., schraefel, m.c., (2017) Log it while it’s hot: designing human interaction with smart thermostats for shared work environments. Full paper in: CHI 2017, Denver, US, May 2017, (pp. 1595-1606). ACM.
(9) Snow, S., Vyas, D., Lyle, P., Mallett, M., Brereton, M. (2016) Building connections: Technology design for living on a low income. Participatory Design Conference 2016, Aarhus, Denmark
(10) Snow, S., Soska, A., Chatterjee, S., and schraefel, m.c., (2016) Keep calm and carry on: The social determinants of indoor environment quality. CHI Extended Abstracts, CHI 2016, San Jose, US, 07-12 May 2016.
(11) Snow, S., Gough, H., Chatterjee, S., Soska, A., and schraefel, m.c. (2016) Exploring the influence of social factors on indoor environment quality. Indoor Air Conference 2016, Brussels, Belgium- 3-8th July 2016.
(12) Snow, S., Rittenbruch, M. and Brereton, M., 2015. Prototyping the Self-Authored Video Interview: Challenges and Opportunities. In Human-Computer Interaction–INTERACT 2015 (pp. 150-158). Springer International Publishing.
(13) Snow, S., & Vyas, D. (2015). Fostering collaboration in the management of family finances. In Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Australian Special Interest Group for Computer Human Interaction (pp. 380-387). ACM.
(14) Snow, S., & Vyas, D. (2015) Fixing the alignment: An exploration of budgeting practices in the home. In Proceedings of: CHI Extended Abstracts, CHI 2015, 18th-23rd April, Seoul, Korea.
(15) Snow, S., McMahon, B., McKenzie, S., Radke, K., Verlaat, I. and Buys, L. (2015) Designing for Collections: Building Histories, Sharing the Spectacle. In Proceedings of OzCHI 2015, Melbourne, Aus.
(16) Snow, S., Radke, K., Vyas, D. & Brereton, M. (2014) Privacy in the new era of visible and sharable energy use information. Proceedings of OzCHI 2014, 3-5th December 2014, Sydney, Aus.
(17) Snow, S., Buys, L., Roe, P. & Brereton, M. (2013) Curiosity to cupboard: self-reported disengagement with energy use feedback over time. Proceedings of: OZCHI 2013; 25 - 29 November 2013, Adelaide, Aus.
(18) Snow, S. & Brereton, M. (2013) Towards engaged consumption: new sources of inspiration for eco-feedback design. INTERACT 2013, Cape Town, South Africa. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 8120, pp. 117-124.
(19) Snow, S. & Brereton, M. (2012). Beyond demand management: The value of sharing electricity information. Proceedings of: BCS HCI 2012 People & Computers XXVI, Birmingham, UK, pp. 392-397
(20) Vyas, D., Snow, S., Roe, P., and Brereton, M. (2016) Social Organization of Household Finance: Understanding Artful Financial Systems in the Home. In Proceedings of the 19th ACM Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work & Social Computing (CSCW '16)
(21) Redhead, F., Snow, S., Vyas, D., Borden, O., Russell, R., Perez, T., Brereton, M. (2015) Bringing the farmer perspective to agricultural robots. In Proceedings of CHI Extended Abstracts. CHI 2015, 18th-23rd April, Seoul, Korea.
(22) Vyas, D., Snow, S., and Mallett, M. (2015) More than just Food: Field Visits to an Emergency Relief Centre. In Proceedings of OzCHI '15, Melbourne, Aus, pp.662-666.
(23) Darshana, T., Snow, S., schraefel, m.c., Mistry, B. (2018) Indoor Air Quality Monitoring (IAQ): A low-cost alternative to CO2 monitoring in comparison to an industry standard device. SAI Computing Conference 2018, London, United Kingdom. 10 - 12 Jul 2018
(24) Vasilchenko, A., Wilde, A., Snow, S., Balaam, M., Devlin, M. (Accepted and in Press). Video Coursework: Opportunity and Challenge for HCI Education. In: International Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces (ACM), May 29th, Grosseto, Italy.
(25) Capel, T., Schnittert, J., Snow, S., Vyas, D. (2015) Exploring motivations of young adults to participate in sports. In Proceedings of: CHI Extended Abstracts. CHI 2015, 18th-23rd April, Seoul, Korea.
(26) Biswas, D., Bono, V., Scott-South, M., Chatterjee, S., Soska, A., Snow, S., Noakes, C., Barlow, J. F., Maharatna, K. and schraefel, m.c. (2016) Analysing wireless EEG based functional connectivity measures with respect to change in environmental factors. In, The IEEE International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics (BHI2016), Las Vegas, US, 25 - 27 Feb 2016. IEEE, 1-4